Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Back to Job Navigation (Rewards)
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Req ID: 2019-16984
Locations: Helena, Montana, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
The primary focus of this position is the evaluation, development, implementation and maintenance of a complete, effective internal training, education and communication programs for new and existing workforce members. Responsibility will also include providing MAE and MMIS training to external clients. Developing and maintaining metrics/data on training completion rates of the internal workforce.
Secondary duties would include the following:
- Onboarding new employees and processing Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9) documents.
- Facilitate meetings
- Develop new processes and/or programs as directed
- Provide support to various departments in order to meet deadlines
- Professional demeanor, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong organizational skills
- Developed understanding of adult learning principles and ability to demonstrate effective and engaging presentations in a variety of delivery settings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer application skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Skilled in group facilitation and managing effective discussion and dialogue to enhance the learning experience.
Preferred Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Adult Education, or related background preferred.
- Medicare/Medicaid and/or Health Insurance experience
- 2+ years training and development experience
- Individuals with a Client, Customer, and/or Stakeholder Focus
- Results-oriented attitude
- Interpersonal Skills and Teamwork
- Courage and Commitment
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit“ button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.