If you're looking for the benefits of joining an industry leader, with a high-charged, energy-filled environment, the Tire & Lube Technician position is the position for you. Bring your energy, drive, and motivation to Hertz, and set your goals on cruise control! The Hertz Corporation, a world leader in the car rental industry, currently seeks energetic team players. This is a full time position based out of our South San Francisco location.
- Perform lube oil & filters on all manufacturer's vehicles.
- Mounting and dismounting tires.
- Repair tires (plug or patch tires as needed)
- Checks air pressure of tires.
- Proficiency in English
- Must be at least 20 years of age.
- Must have own tools.
- Must have a valid driver's license and excellent driving record
- Familiar with speed balancing equipment.
- Must adhere to company safety policies (Safety glass use, lift inspections etc.)
- Attention to detail.
- High School diploma or equivalent education preferred.
- Must be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs.
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays (possible overtime)
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening. Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.