We are North America's leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. In fact, over 65% of our managerial positions are filled by internal candidates.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is currently seeking a Lobby/Receptionist to oversee front desk operations that will include answering and responding to incoming calls, greeting and directing visitors and general administrative duties.
Pay Rate: $ 13.00 Per Hour
Full Time Security Officer in Hazelton Pa Needed
- Individuals proposed for assignment as security officers will have at least one year ofprior satisfactory employment in similar capacity (military, law enforcement, etc.); thoseproposed for supervisory service will have at least two years' experience in a previoussupervisory role.
• Individual must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver's license
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED• Must be able to effectively use Microsoft Outlook for e-mail and Microsoft Excel andWord for reports, filling in forms, etc.
• Ability to read and comprehend security post orders, policies, and procedures• Individuals proposed for assignment to AmeriHealth must be in good general healthwithout physical defects or abnormalities that would interfere with the performance ofnormal duties. Each officer must meet the following physical standards:o Able to perform normal and emergency duties requiring moderate to arduousphysical exertion such as: Sitting, standing or walking for an entire shift Climbing stairs Lifting or carrying objects weighing up to 50 lbs. Running for short distances Self defense 20/20 vision or correctable to 20/20• Prior to acceptance, any person proposed for assignment must be interviewed by anauthorized representative of AmeriHealth.
• Individual must not have any visible tattoos once clad in the AmeriHealth requiredsecurity uniform• Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance
• Neat and professional appearance• Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, for the purposeof public interaction and report writing• Ability to provide quality customer service• Ability to handle both common and crisis situations at AmeriHealth, calmly andprofessionally
Additional responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain front desk phone system to include answering incoming calls, responding to caller inquiries, directing calls as appropriate, and taking and giving accurate messages;
- Greet and direct visitors as appropriate based on purpose of their visit;
Qualified candidates for the Receptionist position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
- High school diploma (or equivalent) required. 3-4 years of prior receptionist and/or Human Resources or related experience required;
- Proven excellent customer service skills and ability to be flexible, a team player and interface professionally with all levels of internal and external customers;
- Demonstrated outstanding organizational skills required; ability to accurately maintain and organize large volumes of paperwork;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning as a team player;
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office products, internet and websites required; prior experience using HRIS automated systems a strong plus.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America's leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.