Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including Lime-E e-assist bicycles and Lime-S electric scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
The Supply Chain and operations planning team at Lime aims to strategically plan on scooters and service parts fulfillment, to ensure local operations are fully supported with efficiency and optimized cost. The team collaborates with the central operations team (Strategy and Planning, Global Business Operations), Hardware R&D, and Production teams to increase supply chain adaptability to dynamic market demand.
We are looking for someone to have a strong ownership and strives to keep refining the current process, working with cross-functional teams to establish the model, analyze the data to provide insight of the comparison between demand forecast and actual fleet deployment performance.
What You'll Do
- Work cross-functionally to define the problem statement, collect data, build analytical models, and make recommendations to provide a competitive advantage for the business
- Business case development and project initiation, including scope, schedule, demand forecast, supply planning, presenting plans
- Identify and resolve project issues independently using project timelines and milestones as follows
- Monitor project activities, progress, milestones, and cost in accordance with organizational strategy
- Report project status on a monthly/weekly basis to corresponding departments and communicate with management on a regular basis
- Provide planning and focus to manage deliverables, scope, and objective of projects and cross-functional sub-projects
- Capable to resolve any related issues, such as scheduling, requirements definition or urgent requests as appropriate and escalates only when necessary
- Collect, track, and evaluate the operational activity and key performance indicators across the supply chain function
- Manage routine collection, consolidation, and analysis of supplier capacity data and risk relative to supply capability in meeting the demand forecast
- BA/BS in Business, Operations Engineering, Supply Chain Management or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of directly related experience in Operations, Supply Chain, or related fields such as Materials Management, Production Planning, Inventory Management
- Should have a deep working knowledge of Supply Chain and Operations processes (i.e. Product Life Cycle, Demand and Supply Planning, Production Planning and Execution, Inventory Management, Quality Management, and Logistics, etc.)
- Demonstrated high learning agility with strong analytical and problem-solving skills with business acumen
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint or Google Sheet, Google Slide skills required, advanced SQL skills preferred
- Demonstrated experience in documenting business requirements, process mapping, and problem analysis
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of accountability, initiative, and the ability to work collaboratively to attain results that meet the business needs
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines, prioritize requests, and work independently
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills; ability to present and discuss strategies and technical information in a manner that establishes rapport, persuades others and establishes an understanding for technical and non-technical audiences
- Able to effectively collaborate cross-functionally at varying levels in the organization
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.