Inside Sales Assistant
Inside Sales Assistant
Are you aggressive, outgoing, quick-minded, and excited by technology? Our company is growing rapidly, and we are looking for dynamic insider sales assistants to handle lead generation and sales support for our growing sales team. As you become more familiar with our storage technologies, you will move into Storage Solutions Sales, Enterprise Account Management, or Channel Sales. This is an exciting opportunity at an innovative storage company.
About the job:
- Objective 1: Lead Generation and Prospecting.
We are looking for you to create warm prospects for our sales team into long term accounts. You'll be contacting organizations of all sizes and find out about their IT infrastructure, current storage deployments and future needs. Once you find someone who is interesting, you will work with our Sales managers to close the business. You will gain skills in prospecting, expanding customer relationships, and account management. In order to succeed here, you need to be enthusiastic and excited about picking up the phone, and not be afraid of cold calling.
- Objective 2: Sales Support and Account Management.
You will also work with our Sales Representatives for order processing and customer satisfaction surveys. You will be responsible for generating quotes, collecting purchase orders, related order paperwork and following up with customers after they have placed an order to provide status. Once the sale is completed you will also ensure they are satisfied with our products and services. You will be the primary point of contact for customers regarding their pending purchase orders and play a critical role in the development of our reference and customer advisory committee programs. You will work with our marketing team to come up with an incentive and reward programs for our loyal customers.
- Miscellaneous projects.
We are growing and offer many opportunities in our sales and marketing organizations. You will also have the opportunity to create sales tools, marketing collateral and work on other projects that our tailored towards your interests and skills.
- AA, BA or BS degree in business, marketing, technology or other related degrees
- Can-do attitude, enthusiasm, outgoing and aggressive personality
- Excellent people skills
- Customer driven personality
- Strong research skills and familiarity with online tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Drive and ambition to improve company revenues and take us to the next level
- Passion for technology
- Familiarity with computer components and technologies is a big plus