Our Client is a full-service technical supply house and distributor of HVAC equipment, parts and accessories. Known for providing value to trade professionals across the Tri-State area for residential and commercial building projects.
We are seeking a Counter Sales associate to work out of our Hawthorne NJ Location. The Counter Sales Associate will present and sell the company product lines, programs and services effectively, resulting in year over year growth which is consistent with the company forecast.
- Conversant in all the key product lines
- Stay current on eclipse, know how to enter orders, search for orders and product and order special order equipment as needed
- Ability to upsell and accessorize customers order
- Effective and courteous follow up and problem resolution for customer
- Ability to properly process Warranty claims and returns properly
Critical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell and Service the customer, so they want to return, be available, listen and help them make their business better.
- Attends product and technical training
- Reviews Calling Ques to follow up on customer orders.
- Assist Branch Manager in solving customer problems.
- Performs cycle counts in responsible manner once a month.
- Enforces company procedures and policies for returns, damages, shortages and backorders.
- Contacts customers to increase sales during slow periods, to increase existing orders, notify truck is in area or any other customer service initiative
- Sweeps, cleans and neatens as necessary.
- Annual physical inventory