In 1992, EagleRider pioneered the Harley-Davidson® motorcycle rental concept and the guided motorcycle tour business. Today, we are the world's largest motorcycle rental and tourism company specializing in rentals of Motorcycles. EagleRider's selection of perfectly maintained Harley, Honda, Yamaha and BMW motorcycles allow one-way rentals or guided tours between corporate locations, HD Dealerships, and franchise rentals facilities located in the most desirable tourist destinations in the world.
This is a Part-Time, Seasonal position.
Must be eligible to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor work visas.
Job Summary:We are seeking Tour Guides that speak, in addition to English, any of the following - German, Italian, French, Spanish, and Portuguese. Eaglerider Motorcycle Tour Guide works directly with clients to provide optimal customer experience while on the road. Duties include leading a group of motorcycles on a specifically-designed tour, working closely with your support team to ensure the safety and well-being of your clients and coordinating all activities for clients while on the road. All Tour Guides must complete a minimum of 3 tours with us as a Van Driver before advancing on to a Tour Guide position.
Responsibilities include• Safely lead motorcycle groups while delivering exceptional customer service
- Work closely with your support team, including your Van Driver and the Tours Department, both while on the road and in preparation and follow-up to every tour. This is a Team position
- Communicate with customers/clients via email, telephone, and face to face delivering a clear message. Requires possession of a smart phone and necessary apps
- Perform necessary research of routes, businesses, attractions, and national parks that will enhance the experience of the group
- Track and update necessary social media platforms about the group’s progress and experience. Includes taking daily photographs
- Monitor and track all expenses charged to company credit card and petty cash
- Be on call and available 24 hours a day while on tour
Desired Experience• Previous tour guide experience, especially motorcycle tours
- Valid motorcycle license and basic riding skills
- CPR certified
- Proficiency in the use of a GPS
- Ability to exercise leadership abilities while working closely with people in a variety of challenging and often stressful situations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and various social media platforms
Preferred Qualifications• 2 plus years tour guide experience
- Advanced knowledge of different bike manufactures and models, specifically touring models
- Advanced knowledge of North America roads, destinations, and attractions specific for motorcycles is highly recommended
- Proficiency in a foreign language is a plus
Applicants must pass background check and drug screening to qualify.