Senior Product Manager - Technical
Ring is seeking a talented Product Manager who is ready to work in a fast-paced industry and help us develop products and innovate on behalf of customers. As a Product Manager, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary team to support design and engineering development of consumer products, and responsible for writing monthly and quarterly business review doc's for the engineering organization. You must be responsive and able to succeed within an open and collaborative peer environment.
You are business-oriented and understand in-depth technology, and will be responsible for the development of product plans. Additionally, you will work closely with leadership and the engineering team to define product requirements and roadmaps, as well as share that vision within the organization.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· Bachelor's Degree
· 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
· Experience with end to end product delivery
· Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
· Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
· Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
· MS, MTech, or MBA preferred.
· Experience with IoT devices, including camera-based security devices.
· Understanding of core technologies utilized in your product domain, as well as any technical alternatives.
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong leadership, project planning, and execution skills.
· Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels.
· Previous experience working with IoT technologies for hardware and software development.
· Media, Marketing, Research and/or Product Management experience.
· Experience communicating with customers, business and technical teams, and senior leadership to define market fit for new products.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.