This position is responsible for performing various skilled and semi-skilled duties in the repair and maintenance of buildings, equipment, machinery, and grounds.
- Maintain all buildings, property, equipment, and landscaping for the site.
- Perform minor repairs and general maintenance on heating and air conditioning system.
- Perform routine carpentry work in the repair and maintenance of buildings, offices, etc.
- Replace worn or damaged parts such as hoses, wiring, and belts, in machines and equipment, such as truck, street sweeper, and riding mower.
- Operate snow removal equipment to maintain parking lots and sidewalks.
- Maintain all buildings, property and equipment for the site.
- Ensure all equipment is working correctly and under standards for recon department.
- Ensure all buildings are kept clean.
- Empty and clean wastebaskets and trash containers.
- Maintain tools and equipment in good working condition and comply with applicable safety rules.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor, i.e., moving furniture, unloading and storing supplies, etc.
- May be required to work overtime as business needs dictate.
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.1 to 3 years of maintenance experience required.Skill and knowledge to perform light electrical, plumbing, carpentry and HVAC repairs required.Valid driver's license and safe driving record required.Good communication and organizational skills required.Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear.Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb.Medium strength. Ability to lift 1-50 pounds.Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company's 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.