“ You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.“
You enjoy people and providing friendly, accurate service to customers. Key responsibilities include greeting customers in the restaurant or drive-thru, taking orders, handling payment and thanking customers. You'll also prepare and store food ingredients, assemble food and beverage orders, check to make sure they're correct, package products, and maintain a clean, safe work and dining environment.
Team Member behaviors include:
- Outgoing personality!
- Positive attitude.
- Enjoys working in a team environment.
- Is friendly and helpful to customers and co-workers.
- Likes going the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Appearance and work habits express motivation and professionalism.
- Wants to work at the coolest fast food restaurant there is.