Job Overview Driver Local Delivery Relief Route – [Harvey, IL]The Relief Driver is responsible for filling in for a variety of driver roles which may include delivering pre-sold product to either large or small format accounts, delivering and servicing cooler/vending equipment to customers, or operating as a merchandiser or loader as assigned.
Position Shift and Schedule
This is a full time, 1st shift permanent position Monday - Friday, working 5:00am until finished. Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and holidays is required as scheduled.
The starting rate of pay for this position is $117 a day during training. After training the wage jumps up to a daily rate plus case commission. Attractive benefits package medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, etc.
- Deliver product to scheduled accounts in good condition and within scheduled delivery time.
- Assure brands and packages are rotated properly, safeguarding against past-dated products available to consumers.
- Accountable for cash/credit proceeds and products removed from inventories.
- Compute and record transactions to convey all related cash, checks and documents to Route Auditor.
- Provide shelf merchandise to stores upon request by manager or customer.
- Service vending machines with products, collects monies and records meter reading for each vendor, places point of sales material, fills change dispenser, adjusts and cleans mechanism as needed.
- Assure that each vendor is maintained with proper brands, maximizing productivity for space to sales ratio.
- Maintain assigned vehicle in accordance to applicable safety regulations.
- Cover routes and provide sales and / or merchandising services as assigned.
- Stack and store merchandise in the appropriate area of the warehouse according to established sequences and procedures and load trucks with propane or battery-operated forklift and/or pallet jack as assigned.
This position could utilize the following Tractor Trailer - Semi - Pup Trailer - Box Truck - 28 ft Trailer - 32 ft Trailer - 53 ft Trailer - Delivery Truck - Side Load - Side Bay - Trailer with lift gate - pallet jack - hand truck - dolly
This position could Driving - CDL - Class A CDL - Delivery Truck Driver - OTR - Delivery Driver - Customer Delivery - Commercial Driver's License
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred
- 21 years of age or older
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
- Valid CDL Class A
- Ability to maintain valid DOT Driver Qualification File
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.