Requisition Number: PROJE03580
Broan-NuTone is a leader in Home ventilation industry with forward-thinking products including range hoods, ventilation & bathroom fans, heater-fan-light combinations, fresh air systems, ERV/HRV systems, and accessories for all lines, along with award winning customer service. Associates at Broan are innovators with a passion for driving bold action, competing and winning as a team, and who actively support the communities in which we live and work. 85% of the households in America have a Broan-NuTone product installed somewhere; If you are passionate to lead a change and bring innovation to consumers, come join the industry leader!
- Apply technical knowledge in complex engineering principles. Conceptualize, apply theoretical and standards of scientific/technical knowledge into product development.
- High proficiency in computer aided design - can both interpret results and/or perform simulation-based CAE.
- Sound understanding of DFMEA, DVP&R, PPAP, tolerance analysis
- Recognizes and understands the cross-dependencies of technologies and understands the impacts on the organization.
- Establishes highly technical procedures and protocols.
- Recognized as subject matter expert and be abreast of competitors.
- High level of understanding of DFSS, component and product cost analysis.
- Serves as a significant source of product expertise in multiple areas with future potential to act as a mentor to others.
- Awareness of IP development and management.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering and minimum of 2 years of experience including solid Intern and/or Co-Op experience. Advanced Degree desired (MSEM, MBA).
- Ability to communicate technical information concisely and provide comprehensive recommendations.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to manage projects and work in a project team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and a focus on business priorities.
- Work under minimal direction and guided by project objectives.
- Proven experience supporting/leading a wide variety and volume of projects with high complexity. Ability to multi-task is preferred.
- Experience leading innovation within the engineering function is preferred.