Account Manager/Customer Service
Req Number: 4753
ProAmpac is one of the leading global flexible packaging companies. We are an essential employer that is ACTIVELY HIRING a Customer Service Specialist at our Hartford, WI. facility!
If you want to be part of a team and help produce items essential to everyday life this is the position for you! Our pay and benefits are competitive along with 11 paid holidays and a great wellness program. This is a fantastic opportunity to leverage your customer service experience and learn valuable niche skills that are in high demand, plus earn great pay and outstanding benefits!
- Competitive wages & promotions from within
- 11 paid holidays
- 80 hours of paid time off and 16 hours of paid personal time (after 60-days)
- Full Benefits including: Medical| Dental | Vision |Disability Insurance | 401k Match
- Wellness program
- Positive encouraging team focused culture
The Customer Service Representative reports to and operates under the direct supervision of the Customer Service Manager. This position is responsible for acting as a liaison between our customers, outside personnel and manufacturing by providing accurate and timely information regarding orders, inquires, and complaints.
Essential Duties and Tasks
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made, upon request, to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Manage customer interactions.
- Investigate customer inquiries and determine customer needs.
- Requests quotes of Estimating.
- Advise customer of charges, price changes and delivery status.
- Process customer orders.
- Maintain and track orders.
- Ensure Customer Service Department compliance with all company quality systems, operational, and human resource policies, procedures, and practices, including safety and housekeeping procedures
- Work closely with internal departments (Purchasing, Manufacturing, Shipping, etc.) to ensure on time delivery of customer product.
- Coordinate and track in/out bound shipments with freight companies.
- Process customer complaints through the system and follow-up to insure a satisfactory corrective action is communicated back to customer in a timely manner.
- Maintain customer inventory lists where required.
- Track and follow-up customer material usage to assist them with forecasting their order requirements.
- Generate efficiency reports as requested.
- Follow all applicable instructors as it relates to food safety and the Food Safety Management System, including Employee GMP’s.
- Report food safety problems to personnel with the authority to initiate actions.
- Perform other assignments as requested by ProAmpac management.
- Ethical Conduct • Problem Solving/Analysis
- Technical Capacity • Communication Proficiency
Work primarily in a climate controlled indoor environment with minimal safety/health hazard potential. Hearing protection, safety shoes and vision protection required.
This role operates in a professional office environment that requires some exposure to a manufacturing environment. Employee is rarely exposed to non-toxic/nuisance smells from chemicals, airborne dust, moving mechanical parts, high noise levels and hot/humid environmental conditions in the manufacturing area during extremely hot summer months.
Always take ownership, be accountable for your actions, your job and your team. This job description is a tool for you. Other job duties/projects may be assigned to you to meet business needs, this outline is not to be considered a detailed description. Good and reliable attendance, positive attitude and at or above job specific metrics and/or goals will reflect on your annual review.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Does this sound like you? We want to hear from you. Apply at: careers.proampac.com (search: Hartford, WI).
- Minimum three years previous customer service-related experience.
- Dependability-is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and security: Actively promote and personally observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook - Email and calendar capabilities) and EFI Radius a plus.
- Maintains strict confidentiality and protects privacy of confidential/sensitive information.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously establishing priorities to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, and presentations) with executive leadership, staff, and internal and external clients.
- Proactive; exercises sound judgment and decision making; able to identify problems and needs and develop solutions and/or options.
- Self-confident, self-motivated polished professional who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to type, hold, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
2261 Innovation Way, Hartford, Wisconsin 53027