Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED!
LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we’re the experts!
We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say “parking is our industry but people are our passion.” Our mission is to “create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients”. If you’re looking to join a growing company led by passionate people committed to being the best – contact us today!
The Spirit of the Position:
The Revenue Auditor will report to the Revenue Audit Manager.
Principal Job Duties:
- Handling of credit card disputes/chargebacks for the whole company
- Analyzing and researching exceptions for credit card/cash reconciliations for the whole company
- Working with field employees by email when researching exceptions
- Assembling and emailing monthly reports
- Performing special projects for manager
- Handling of department mail
- Data entery
- Detailed orientated
- Team player yet having the ability to work independently
- Highly Analytical
- Very strong math skills
- Very strong excel skills (will be tested)
- Ability to form and support conclusions
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 10 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
FSLA Status: Non-Exempt
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
LAZ Parking participates in E-Verify.