2020 Summer Management Trainee Internship for the greater Hartford Connecticut area.
If you're looking to hit the ground running, the Enterprise Management Internship will help you build valuable business and leadership skills. For a university/college student, the real-world professional experience you'll receive during the internship will help you stand apart from the crowd, and will be more than just a line on your resume.
From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills in management. Our university/college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment; and throughout your internship, your peers will be right by your side helping you learn, grow and have fun.
This is a full time paid internship, the hourly pay is $13 per hour, 40 hours per week.
This role would be located at one of our offices in the greater Hartford, CT area. Our flagship office is located at 4 Weston Street Hartford, CT 06120
When you join our Management Internship Program, you'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected opportunities. For a season, we'll put you in the middle of everything, just like our Management Trainees. We'll give you the chance to develop the skills you need to manage a fleet of vehicles, take care of customers, develop marketing strategies and build relationships with customers and coworkers.
During our internship, you'll use the skills you learn to complete intern projects and engage in some friendly competition with your peers. You may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a High School diploma or GED.
- Must be a rising Senior enrolled full time in a bachelor's degree program at a 4-year college or university with an anticipated graduation date of December 2020 or May 2021
- Must have experience in any of the following areas: customer service, sales, leadership or athletics at a collegiate level or above
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related incident on your record in the past 5 years (i.e., DUI, DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to make a 10 week commitment with the availability to start from the 1st day of training in May or June.