Infosys - USNE-HILA – Group Project Manager - US – Insurance Domain
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We navigate our clients’ digital transformations in 45 countries across the world. We do it by enabling enterprises with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower businesses with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Wanted: Global navigators, to guide the world’s largest enterprises’ digital transformations
In the role of Group Project Manager, you will take end-to-end responsibility for a portfolio of projects. You will lead the project(s) from beginning to end, from initial proposal through completion, to provide our clients with innovative high quality solutions focused on their business needs. You will build and manage the project team, schedule assignments, monitor and review deliverables of project teams and ensure successful delivery and implementation. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Hartford CT. This position may require 35% travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 12 years of experience with Information Technology Projects
• At least 12 years of experience in Project Management and implementation.
• At least 5 years of experience in Insurance Domain (P&C or Health Insurance)
• Good understanding of DevOps technologies and Cloud (Azure or AWS)
• At least 10 years of experience in Client engagement, people management
• At least 10 years of experience in Project Management and implementation.
• Ability to manage technology and performance engineering
• Knowledge of architectural frameworks and design principals
• Ability to handle Ambiguity, diverse/ multiple stakeholders.
• Good Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence..
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
State / Region / Province