Concierge - Full time - Hartford 21
Voted Best Upscale Apartment Complex in Hartford Magazine's Best Of Issue Our spacious, thoughtfully-designed apartments offer one and two bedroom floor plans. Features include over a dozen unique floor plans to choose from, an all electric kitchen with custom cabinets and granite countertops, 9 ft. ceilings, air conditioning, soaking tubs, in-unit washer/dryer, and some paid utilities.
We are seeking to hire a Concierge at a multifamily community in Hartford, CT.
Late shifts and weekends required
- The Concierge will answer questions regarding and/or make arrangements for dining, entertainment, sports events, recreation, tours, health and beauty services, child care, transportation, and other services. As well as keep accurate records of all arrangements made
- 2 Overnight shifts per week and some weekends required
- Answer questions concerning and/or give directions to the community and its facilities
- Process and notify residents of receipt of facsimiles, mail, messages and packages. Assist guests in the sending of facsimiles, mail, messages, and packages.
- Maintain current information and materials regarding community facilities and services and local restaurants and attractions.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Prior customer service experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are a drug free workplace.