Administrative Assistant I
At Kelly Services, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100 TM companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
· Perform administrative duties for Bond and Specialty Insurance Claim and assist with general office procedures and problems.
· Provides administrative support such as typing, filing, photocopy and fax requests, processing incoming mail/faxes (i.e. sorting, prioritization and distribution to technical staff) and file.
· Answer phones professionally and responds to routine questions and reroutes calls as required.
· Basic communication skills required to request and provide routine data and to respond to oral and written instructions.
· Takes initiative to stay informed and keep others informed.
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel.
· Excellent data entry skills.
· Assist others without being asked and provides backup support for other unit members to ensure consistent level of support services.
· Presents a positive professional image of the company through commitment to service standards.
· Acts decisively to tackle difficult problems. Exhibits character through words and deeds, encourage honesty throughout the organization.
· Is viewed as capable, effective, and able to enlist others. Communicates effectively, and influences others.
· 2 – 3 years experience Administrative Assistant experience (preferably in healthcare field)
· Knowledge in Administrative Support
· Requires a High School diploma or GED; 3 to 6 months experience in an automated customer service environment or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
All your information is kept confidential as per EEO standards.
Why is this a great opportunity? The answer is simple…working at our client is more than a job; it’s a career. The opportunities are diverse whether you are right at the start of your career or whether you are looking for new challenges this is the job for you, so be quick and apply now!