Upholsterer, MFG, Kimball International - Danville, KY
Req Number: 23-024
Recognized for our dedication to employee safety and wellness, innovative product design and execution, and delivering solutions to our customer, National Office Furniture offers fulfilling careers in a wide variety of capacities. From our corporate headquarters to our manufacturing facilities and showrooms located around the United States, our award-winning practices have earned us distinction in product design, employee wellness, safety, environmental standards, and more.
When you join our team, you become a part of a family that works together to achieve success. We have established ourselves in the industry as a company of dedicated employees that take pride in making a difference. We embrace diversity, celebrate personality, and empower employees so that we can all succeed together.
- Building furniture from the wooden frame stage up to completed lounge
- Manipulating fabrics and materials to get the best look
- Use of air tools including staple guns, grinding wheels and drivers
- Read and comprehend required documents
- Lift parts and maneuver in-process furniture 50+ lbs.
- Stand/Walk on hard surfaces (concrete floors) for 8+ hours
- Understand and practice assembly processes
- Ability to become proficient in use of air tools including staple guns, screwdrivers, etc.
- Have an eye for quality and finishing touches
- Support and engage in our programs including Stamp in Quality, Behavior Based Safety and 6S
- Ability to adapt and manage change
- Be team oriented
Kimball International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
Kimball International, Inc. will not sponsor applicants for this position for employment/work visa status (e.g.. H-1B)
76 KII Danville-00047
Harrodsburg, Lexington, Nicholasville, Richmond