Part-Time Dunkin Donuts Cashier (9A-5P). Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. $9.45 hour
$300 Hiring Bonus. Also $100 referral bonus
Are you looking for an opportunity to build a great career with a company where you and your efforts will truly be valued? Join our team at Sapp Bros.! We operate a chain of travel centers stretching from Utah to Pennsylvania, providing our customers with quality products, a clean environment, and a commitment to excellent service. We are currently looking for motivated and hard-working candidates to fill open Fast Food Cashier / Cook positions.
In this role, you will provide food and service to our guests in a quick and efficient manner while maintaining restaurant and equipment cleanliness and sanitation standards. We offer competitive compensation, including benefits, and plenty of opportunities for advancement. If you want a great job with a fantastic company, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
As a Fast Food Cashier / Cook, you will play a key role in our mission to be the friendliest and cleanest Travel Center in the United States. This will include delighting our guests by providing them with fast, high-quality food and by giving them the most helpful and professional customer service possible.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
* Greeting every guest with a smile, thanking them for their business, and inviting them back
* Putting away shipments
* Cleaning restroom
* Wiping down menu board
* Attending crew safety meetings
* Continually pushing yourself and others to meet and exceed speed of service goals
* Identifying and resolving bottlenecks in food preparation to increase speed of service
* Taking initiative to immediately report violations of safety, sanitation, or security policies to restaurant management and performing short-term solutions
* Completing checklists and procedures for cash reporting, inventory control, and scheduling during your shift
* Seeking coaching from others to increase your understanding of restaurant financial controls
* Performing all duties assigned by your management team
***Weekends are required***
As a Fast Food Cashier, you must be reliable and hard working with a positive and friendly attitude. It is also important that you maintain a professional image at all times. We do not allow full beards, body piercing, or tongue posts. Candidates may have a single visible earring, and hair must be neatly groomed and of a natural color -- no radical dyes or hair styles will be allowed, and gentlemen must have their hair up off of the collar. Ladies must have hair pulled back and restrained.
Additional qualifications for the position include:
* Minimum 16 years of age
* Willingness and ability to learn
* Strong team-working skills
* Willingness to adhere to the dress code and to maintain a high level of personal hygiene
* Ability to stand for long periods of time and to lift up to 25 pounds
* Ability to provide proper documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States
* Willingness to undergo a criminal background, credit, and employment reference check
* Physical presence at assigned work site required