Outpatient Mental Health Therapist - Harrisonburg, VA
Join a team that can truly make an impact on the lives of others!
At Health Connect America, we are dedicated to making connections happen every day by cultivating growth, belonging, and wellness for our teammates, while providing meaningful mental health & behavioral health services to our community.
What will I be doing?
- Comprehensive Assessments
- Providing services and working with patients in clinic and school settings
Am I a good fit?
- In this position you will be traveling in the community to meet families where they are
- A flexible schedule is important for this role
- Attention to detail and organization skills will ensure success in this role
Qualifications for this position include:
- Master’s Degree in a Counseling, Social Work, or related field
- Meets current requirements to receive approval as a Resident in Counseling or Supervisee in Social Work in the state of Virginia
- Preferred: approved by the board as a Resident in Counseling or Supervisee in Social Work in the state of Virginia
- Excellent writing and communication skills: May be required to submit a writing sample
Benefits For Full-Time Employees
FREE clinical supervision for LPC, LCSW, and LMFT
Health Connect America is a multi-state, community mental health, behavioral health, family preservation, and therapeutic foster care services provider. It is the mission of Health Connect America to create quality, affordable opportunities for individuals and families to achieve their greatest potential in a safe, positive living environment.
We encourage wellness for our staff by offering competitive compensation and benefits to our full-time team members including medical, vision/dental, 401K, Health Savings Account with company contribution, and paid time off. We also offer an Employee Assistance Program including 8 counseling sessions per year to promote emotional wellbeing.
Health Connect America is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.