MagTech is currently hiring for mechanical Helper for a machine maintenance company in the Harrison Twp, MI area. Please apply below if you are interested and meet the qualifications.
This person would be helping maintain a clean and safe work environment as directed by his supervisor. They would be assisting with the assembly and repair of CNC machining equipment, specifically spindle repair. A base knowledge of hand tools and mechanical ability are a must. Ability and willingness to work long hours with a lot of OT. Ability to follow directions with a willingness to learn.
- Taking direction from supervisor to complete assigned tasks
- Cleaning parts and preparing them for reassembly
- Helping with reassembly of parts
- Assisting maintenance techs and supervisors as needed
- Pulling parts as needed for each job
- Ability to read a measuring tape proficiently independently
- Ability to use and operator basic hand tools (wrenches, sockets, grinder, Power drill and driver)
- Basic knowledge of metric and standard measurements