Human Resources Recruiting Assistant
The HR Recruiting Assistant will work as a supportive and cooperative Human Resources team member providing the best potential customer service, with specific knowledge in the recruiting area of the Human Resources department. The main responsibility of the HR Recruiting Assistant is to manage the recruiting process, addressing a broad variety of issues, maintaining files, databases, and records of actions of personnel.
- Maintaining recruiting platform and processes.
- Assisting in supervising a variety of programs and policies regarding employees such as processing applications, verifying employment, separation, contracts, and compensation schedule in compliance with organization’s policies, contracts, laws, and agreements.
- Communicating with other departments, employees, applicants, managers, and staff information. Assistance regarding recruitment, terminations, employment, personnel records and wage changes.
- Assisting in scheduling various pre-employment testing in compliance with department needs.
- Ensuring the accurate information reflects in payroll database, verifying, and providing inputs regarding data and pay changes.
- Informing applicants and hiring managers regarding various programs and procedure requirements such as pre-employment testing, time keeping, and general work expectation.
- Preparing new hire and terminations related to payroll reporting.
- Maintaining confidentially concerning personnel actions, legal actions, termination and organizational plans.
- Providing overall assistance and research support to HR policies, programs, and procedures.
- 2 -5 years of prior recruiting experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Solid problem-solving and business acumen skills.