User Experience (UX) Project Coordinator
Hi there! We're WebFX, a full-service digital marketing agency based in the US (but with a global presence) and we'd love to meet you! We're looking for people to join our mission to provide world-class digital marketing solutions to mid-size businesses around the world. We get super excited about driving business growth for our clients and are looking for people who take pride in their marketing work and enjoy having a little fun at the same time.
Why Choose WebFX?
- We've been named the Best Place To Work in Pennsylvania 7 years in a row 🎉
- We're expanding! New offices in Guatemala, St Petersburg FL, Lancaster PA (and York, PA and Cape Town South Africa coming in 2022) 🌱📈
- Prior knowledge/experience is not required for any of our roles, we provide all of the training and tools necessary for you to be successful!
- Flexible Schedule (start your day between 8 and 10 am - when you do your best work!)
- Love animals? Cool, so do we! That's why we have a Pet Friendly Office 🐶
- Profit Sharing 💰
- Need that caffeine fix? On-site cappuccino machine, Little Amps Coffee Bar (with a barista!) & Tea Bar ☕
- On-site Yoga sessions
- On-site Fitness Center 🏋️♀️
- 150% Company Match Of Personal Charity Donations
- Supplemental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401K 💰
- Generous Paid Time Off 🏖
- Employee Wellness Program
- Love to learn? You sound like an FXer! FXLearns Library with hundreds of personal and professional growth books 📚
- Humanitarian Trips ✈️
- Health/Vision/Dental Coverage
- New Parent Support 👶🏿👶
- Dressing up everyday not for you? We get it! Enjoy our Casual Dress Code
- Home Buyer Program 🏡
- Personal Desk Fund 💰
- Green Commute Benefits
- Pawternity Leave 🐱
- Merit-based promotions (we promote from within, you will move up and grow here!)
What We're Looking For
Bachelor’s Degree in business, design, communication, marketing, or related field (GPA above a 3.4)
Exceptional customer service skills
Exceptional eye for aesthetically pleasing websites
Excels at delivering projects on time and within budget, meeting high quality standards and customer expectations
Must possess excellent communication skills
- Background in communications, design, PR, managing projects or events, and experience working with multiple clients or stakeholders simultaneously
- Experience setting and communicating priorities to project teams, while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Background or experience in computer science/HTML/CSS or UX a plus (but not required)
What You'll Do
Provide high-quality client interaction
Provide client satisfaction
Efficiently complete deliverables
Use organization, communication, and troubleshooting skills to prioritize multiple assignments and meet project deadlines
Quality testing for website builds and launches
Developing and outlining specs for website builds (utilizing UX best practices)
- 35% client interaction (phone calls, meetings, emails, client training, etc.)
- 20% developing web project specifications and managing schedules of web designers and web developers (acting as internal POC for projects you’re managing)
- 10% outlining design/user experience specifications
- 10% testing content management systems and e-commerce store functionality and user experience
- 10% development of website information architecture
- 10% project and website quality assurance
- 5% website conversion rate optimization and UX testing
-Our “Bootcamp” web marketing training program will be provided for new WebFX “family members” to learn, grow and develop in and out of the office with the hard skills necessary to be successful in their position.
-Position-specific training from our Award-Winning designers, developers, and project managers
-On-site, state-of-the-art training amenities to facilitate departmental trainings, industry-related updates, and monthly Lunch-and-Learns.
What You'll Get
Opportunities for Growth
WebFX grew 250%+ over the past 3 years, and merit-based promotional opportunities are abundant for new family members who meet or exceed position performance metrics.
Potential additional bonus may be offered for GPA's of 3.8+ & graduating with high honors
Candidates interested in this position may also have interest in:
Digital marketing, online marketing, digital advertising, paid advertising, search marketing, inbound marketing, web marketing, social media, content marketing, PPC, SEO, SEM, blogging, Facebook, research, communications, entry level, graphic design, web development, etc.
Check out our culture on social media:
We have a multi-step interview process, where we focus on giving both our candidates, and ourselves, opportunities to get to know each other a bit better. While our process may be more thorough and perhaps longer than other interview processes that you've been a part of, our goal is to work together with our candidates to find a mutually beneficial fit, where a candidate is a great addition to the FXFamily, and WebFX is the right fit for their career goals. Interested in joining the FXFamily? Great! Apply now!
*You don't need to apply more than once even if you're interested in multiple positions - you can simply let us know! We consider all open roles when reviewing resumes and applications!
WebFX is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to providing and fostering an inclusive environment where all people, including women, minorities, LGBTQ+ and other underrepresented groups are supported, respected, and encouraged to excel within STEM careers. Our goal as an organization is to empower our team to achieve their personal best, bring people together, and provide equal opportunity to do so regardless of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, physical ability or disability, or political affiliation. You can learn more on our website here!