URBN is a portfolio of global consumer brands comprised of Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Free People, BHLDN, Terrain and the Vetri Family. We are passionate, creative and entrepreneurial. We create unique retail experiences with an eye toward creativity and a singular focus on pleasing our customer.
Candidate should be a motivated team player with a positive attitude and possess organizational and communication skills. The individual should be able to function well in a multi-task environment with attention to detail, and willing to accept new and diverse assignments. The candidate must be able to work with all organizational levels including fellow-employees and management.
- Performs warehouse activities such as receiving, ticketing, and packing of merchandise.
- Pays close attention to detail and sustains productivity.
- Maintains a positive attitude and flexibility.
- Reads and follows written instruction.
- Verbal and written communications.
- Works in a team environment.
- Uses RF (radio frequency) terminals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Other jobs and duties as assigned
Experience and Skills
- High school degree or GED preferred but not required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Works well under pressure and time constraints.
- Maintain acceptable attendance
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to regularly lift and move a minimum of 50 pounds and do repetitive lifting.
- Ability to operate radio frequency equipment a plus but not required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employees are required to stand, walk, climb or kneel. Frequently lifts up to 50 pounds. The employee may operate warehouse equipment (i.e. forklift, pallet jack, order picker).
The employee will work in a climate controlled warehouse environment.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.