The Sanitation Tech (Sanitor) 1st Shift - is the primary employee responsible for cleaning and establishing the facilities processing equipment to meet healthcare requirements.
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing of the processing equipment.
- Working in cold, wet, conditions.
- Lifting and dumping of 50 pounds.
- Lifting and dumping of 70 pounds with assistance.
- Process documentation as require of all cleaning processes.
- Using and utilizing all required PPE.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
The ideal candidate should:
- Posses basic sanitation aptitude.
- Posses the ability to read and interpret documents (in English) such as safety rules, product specifications, etc.
- Required to work overtime, including weekends and holidays as required.
- Be capable of standing for long periods of time.
- Be capable of climbing ladders and stairs, assuming awkward positions including standing, kneeling, reaching, laying, bending, lifting, etc.
- Be capable of operating and cleaning all equipment located in the facility.
Other Desired Qualifications/Skills:
- Basic computer knowledge (i.e. Word, Excel)
- High School diploma or GED