Inside Sales Representative
Join a 100-year-old tech "start-up"
D&H Distributing is a leading technology company selling solutions to the most important problems facing businesses and government agencies today. We've been around since 1918, but really our history is a string of successful "start-ups" as technology has dramatically changed over the years. In the 20's we brought radios to the public. In the 50's it was TV. In the 80's we started selling computers. Now, we've re-organized a special team to bring the most in-demand internet products and services to small and medium businesses and the public sector, for cloud computing, network security, digital learning, and mobile workforces.
We are looking for several highly motivated, customer service oriented
Inside Sales Representatives to join our team.
- Responsible for monthly sales goal attainment, including the achievement of revenue, and margin goals
- Contact customers via email and with email campaigns
- Answer phone and respond to all customer requests
- Respond to email and to all customer requests
- Work with vendor reps and sales teams to build vendor sales within zone and to grow the revenue and sales breadth within assigned accounts
- Work with Sales Specialists and BU Teams to grow vendor sales within zone and within assigned accounts
- Work with other departments including Purchasing and Credit to grow sales, build the zone and ensure customer satisfaction
- Attend sales and product trainings
- Create, manage and maintain negative adder programs
- Attend reseller shows and events to meet with prospects in person as needed
- Provide customers with product and service information reactively and proactively
- Project a professional company image through customer and vendor interactions
- Meet outbound and overall phone time requirements along with Activity and Busy-ness rankings
- Use CRM system to track all customer contacts and activities, including completing Business Portfolios for each assigned account
- Track and manage sales pipeline via Microsoft CRM Opportunities
- Adhere to all company policies procedures and ethics including company attendance policy
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior office experience
- At least 1-3 years working in customer service, sales or marketing.
- At least 1 year experience working in electronic sales a plus!
- Excellent communication skills
- Outbound phone or retail sales experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer).
- Detailed oriented and ability to multitask
- Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Hardware
- Prior experience with IT products, consumer electronics is preferable
D&H offers an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program), competitive pay, excellent benefits and feels strongly about giving back to the community through our D&H Cares Foundation. To learn more please visit www.dandh.com.