Due to recent expansion, we are currently looking for a customer service team lead.
This position will start off entry level with provided training to prepare for the leadership role.
- Receives and Processes customer purchase orders
- Enters orders received via telephone or on a provided tablet
- Enters electronic, paper and manual orders online
- Verifies & Confirms customer orders and delivery expectations.
- Quotes prices according to uniform pricing strategy and current market pricing.
- Tracks order exceptions and maintains as needed.
- Sales with Preferred Customers
- Direct Customer Service with new and current customers
Teamwork: collaborates with team members
- Seeks good communication and cooperation within organization
- Coordinates all routine aspects of customer orders, requests, and inquiries
- Identifies and uses internal resources as needed to complete tasks
- Supports team goals
- Is receptive/flexible/adaptable to change
- Understands, generally, about competitors and their services
FULL TRAINING IS PROVIDED FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE--NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field is a plus
- Student Mentality – willingness to take direction and learn
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Ability to hit personal and team goals
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Proactive thinker and solution oriented