Data Business Analyst
Data Business Analyst Summary:
Signature Consultants has an opportunity for a Data Business Analyst. In this role the candidate will collaborate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization. They will aggregate feedback and information from stakeholders to influence decisions made by senior leadership and communicate information in a level-appropriate manner using relevant channels and vehicles of interaction.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership, especially the ability to simplify complex technical concepts and issues to ensure understanding and resolution of issues
- Strong requirements elicitation skills
- Access or identity management experience a plus
- Strong data analysis skills
- Experience in querying data in MS Access
- Experience working with MS Excel (pivot tables, V-Lookups)
- Process development/process flow experience (Visio)
- Experience in gathering and documenting requirements
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the eighth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 26 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.