We're currently hiring Dietary Aides for our skilled nursing facility. Are you passionate about healthcare and looking to make an impact in the lives of patients everyday? If so, we would love to consider you!
- To provide assistance in all dietary functions
- Assure that quality nutritional services are provided on a daily basis and that the dietary department is maintained in a clean, safe, and sanitary manner.
- Places prepared food on plates/trays
- Delivers food and trays, washes dishes and cleans and sanitizes kitchen according to health standards.
- The Dietary Aide must be detail-oriented, act professionally and must be a team player who works well with others.
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance/ 401K + more
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Opportunity for growth!
Come join our team at Treasure Hills Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center. We have talented and focused staff who love what they do everyday! We’re looking for exceptional Dietary Aides, so if you’re looking to make a change to work at a truly remarkable place, we encourage you to apply!
Treasure Hills Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
2204 Pease St.
Harlingen, TX 78550
Back to Jobs