- Must have South Carolina Registered Nurse license or multistate licensure from another Compact State within the prescribed guidelines of the South Carolina Nurse Practice Act.
- A minimum of 6 months nursing practice on a medical/surgical unit and successful completion of a critical care training program preferred.
- Wound Care background preferred.
- Telemetry training/experience preferred.
- Current American Heart Association or American Red Cross Basic Life Support card required.
- Current American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support card preferred.