Requisition Number: NC3SE01582
Apogee Engineering is seeking an experienced Senior Acquisition Intelligence Analyst to be located at Hanscom Air Force Base in Bedford, MA. This position supports the Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center (AFNWC) Nuclear Command, Control, and Communications (NC3) Integration Directorate. The ideal candidate should have expertise and experience providing acquisition intelligence support services in accordance with DoD and AF guidance to project/program efforts by teaming with program offices, product centers and the Intelligence Community (IC).
Why work with us?
Apogee Engineering, LLC is a growing provider of technical expertise across an array of Defense and National Security customers. Apogee’s culture is infused with integrity and a passion for excellence, which has propelled Apogee into the ranks of an elite small business company, known for unwavering dedication to their client's success, a warm and family-like work environment, and an enthusiasm to providing the right solution at the right time.
What you'll be doing:
- Providing expertise in of DoD, USAF, AFNWC and private-sector acquisition principles, guidance, Executive Orders, regulations and procedures in order to develop and provide guidance and technical assistance to project/program personnel within the supported Intelligence sensitive programs
- Identifying portfolio programs that have Intelligence/ISR sensitivity
- Reviewing, tailoring and analyzing Threat Assessments, System Threat Analysis Reports (STAR), and Validated On-Line Life-Cycle Threats (VOLTS)
- Reviewing, tailoring and analyzing ISR dependencies and Requirements
- Reviewing, tailoring and analyzing cross-program analyses
- Supporting technical Adversary Cyber Threat Assessments (ACTA)
- Supporting technical Intelligence supportability analyses
- Reviewing, tailoring and analyzing Information Support Plans (ISPs)
- Reviewing, tailoring and analyzing Intelligence Mission Data (IMD/LMDPs)
What you will need to have:
- Possess at least three years of experience working within an acquisition intelligence squadron (preferred)
- Possess one of the following education/experience mixes:
- Master’s Degree plus 10 years of relevant acquisition intelligence experience (preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 18 years of relevant acquisition intelligence experience
- 22 years of relevant acquisition intelligence experience
- Possess a Top Secret (TS) security clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) eligibility
- Ability to perform all functional duties independently