Are you seeking a rewarding and respectful career; backed by a team of manufacturing professionals with a shared goal to help you succeed? If so, it's time to consider a career with Utz Quality Foods!
We are looking to grow our career driven team and are currently seeking a Logistics Loader/Warehouse Person to work from our WDC Distribution Center located in Hanover, PA. The primary responsibility of this position requires the individual to receive shipping manifest and pull product in proper rotation order while maximizing cube capacity of the trailer. This candidate will also be responsible to unload conveyor and put product into appropriate storage rows and scan into inventory.
The ideal candidate for this position must portray knowledge of types and locations of products and truck loading procedures acquired through on the job training. Strong basic math, reading skills and a forklift operator's license are required in this role. As the Logistics Loader/Warehouse person, willingness and ability to perform the physical demands of the position. The willingness and ability to work Friday- Sunday 5:18AM- 5:18PM is required in this role.
Logistics Loader/Warehouse Person Responsibilities:
- Unload conveyor and put product into appropriate storage rows and scan into inventory.
- Load trailers with finished product for distributors and distribution centers; accuracy is critical.
- Must be able to read load sheets to determine quantity of each skid that needs loaded and to where.
- Unload inbound trailers with purchased products and put into inventory.
- Must have the ability to obtain and hold a forklift license.
- Must be able to maintain integrity of rows and stands of product when pulling from inventory and/or unloading from conveyor.
- Stack empty pallets and product and place on conveyor for movement to WDC.
- Unload product and scan into inventory putting product in proper place.
- Pull product orders and load on conveyor.
- Perform physical inventories, as requested.
- Maintain a clean and orderly workplace.
- Requires the ability to work proactively in a cross-functional team with diverse groups of people.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor
About our Company!
Here at Utz, we pride ourselves on our pleasant working environment, challenging opportunities, career growth, and competitive wages. Utz offers a full benefit package, including medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, 401(k) and profit-sharing plan, short & long-term disability, paid holidays and vacation, life insurance and an employee assistance program for full time associates. Come grow with the Utz Family of Brands.
Utz is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Utz considers all qualified applicants without regards to age; color; disability; ethnic or national origin; gender; gender identity or expression; marital status; domestic partnership or civil union status; pregnancy; race; religion; sexual orientation; veteran status; or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable laws.