PRN/PER DIEM POSITION
Genesis Rehab Services is a leading provider of Physical, Occupational, Speech and Respiratory Therapy for older adults in skilled nursing facilities, independent and assisted living communities, CCRCs, Transitional Care Units, patients' homes, hospitals, adult day care programs and outpatient clinics throughout the US.
Genesis Rehab Services is now hiring an Occupational Therapist to provide rehabilitation services in one or more of our service locations!
The Occupational Therapist is responsible for organizing and conducting occupational therapy programs to facilitate rehabilitation.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement individualized therapy programs designed to restore, reinforce and enhance performance
- Identify need for and make referral to other disciplines to address the comprehensive needs of the patient
- Instruct, educate and train patients and caregivers in the skills and functions essential for promoting patient independence and productivity, in order to diminish or correct pathology
- Supervise Occupational Therapy Assistants, provisional licensees, students and support personnel in accordance with state licensure requirements and professional standards
Visit our website for more information www.genesisrehab.com.
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL 1. Must be a graduate of an occupational therapy curriculum accredited by AOTA & ACOTE standards
- Must have initial registration from the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
- Must be able to practice occupational therapy per state guidelines and must be licensed and/or eligible for licensure as required in the state of practice
- Requires good organizational and time management skills
- Requires good verbal and written communication skills