CACI is looking for a motivated Software Engineer to design, develop and install superior software solutions.
What You'll Get to Do:
- The Software Engineer will be responsible gathering user requirements, defining system functionality, producing specifications, programming well-designed, testable, efficient code in various languages, to include Java, C#/.NET programming languages; working knowledge relational databases, e.g. Oracle 12C, 18C; Amazon Web Services (AWS); familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from initial system analysis to test and deployment.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- 10 years of related experience is required
- Must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Java, C#/.NET programming languages, working knowledge relational databases, e.g. Oracle 12C, 10 years of experience?
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.