Family HealthCare Network
Requisition Number: DENTA04281
Description of Primary Responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting and monitoring patient flow in the back office.
- Responsible for performing various initial aspects of the patient visit.
- Responsible for performing supportive dental procedures under general supervision of a dentist.
- Responsible for performing various aspects of patient visit.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required for quality of care.
Professional & Technical Knowledge:
- Must possess a high school diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate.
- Must have proof of completing a Radiation Safety Course.
- Possesses work-related skills at a higher level than completion of high school, including formal written and verbal communications skills, computational and computer skills, mathematical, technical or health care related knowledge frequently acquired through completion of a trade school, para-professional, or certificate type program.
- Job duties require specific knowledge and training in office administration, typically acquired during completion of a (certificate or license program) in Dental Assistance with duration of up to a year.