Local Unit & Position Description
GPM&S (GreenPowerMonitoring&Solutions) offers products and services in the renewable energy sector, with a specific focus in the photovoltaic space. With more than 10 years’ experience, company has consolidated its position as the independent leader in management, monitoring and control of renewable energy installations with more than 17.5GW globally managed and more than 3,000 solar facilities worldwide.
GPM&S (GreenPowerMonitoring&Solutions) has a great depth of experience with renewable energy plants across the globe and delivers a market-leading integrated solution set for the management and maintenance of green energy installations that includes Hardware, Software and Services unmatched in the industry.
GPM&S (GreenPowerMonitoring&Solutions) merged forces with DNV to make world safer, smarter, greener.
Learn more at www.greenpowermonitor.com and www.dnvgl.com.
GPM&S (GreenPowerMonitoring&Solutions) is looking for a talented and proactive person who will join our team in Barcelona as a Scrum Master.
The position is a part of the Product Development Team.
The main areas of this unit include:
- Define, plan and develop the strategy of our products
- Develop and provide support of our products
- Solve technical challenges in the domain of IoT analytics
- Evaluate security risks and reduce vulnerabilities
Do you want to be involved in big data projects, learn from and work with a skilled team? Do you want to call Barcelona “home” but work with wind and PV farms across the world? Do you want to apply your skills as Scrum Master by helping the Software Development Team optimize their performance on complex projects and are excited to work for a company whose technical expertise spans the energy industry? You can find all of those with us!
- If you are a trained and experienced Scrum Master with a keen eye for detail and a sense of urgency to effectively communicate what you see and what options you propose to move forward and optimize the team’s deliverables;
- If you never compromise on safety, quality or integrity, and thrive in a dynamic environment by being flexible and adaptable to deliver timely results to our clients, building their trust and confidence to ensure continued relationships.
Then Join our Team!
Your day to day will include:
- Guiding, training, and coaching the Product Development Teams in particular, and the Organization in general, in its Agile/Scrum practices
- Coaching the Product Development Teams in self-management and cross-functionality
- Helping the Development Team focus on creating high-value Increments that meet the Definition of Done
- Helping to remove impediments to the Development Team’s progress
- Preparing, Organizing and Leading all Scrum Ceremonies, ensuring that they are positive, productive, and kept within the timebox
- Work with the Product Owners to facilitate effective Product Goal definition and Product Backlog management
- Work with the UI/UX and Technical Writers Team to efficiently improve the overall development cycle
- Providing all support to the Product Development Teams using a Servant Leadership style whenever possible, leading by example
- Facilitating stakeholder collaboration as requested or needed
- 5+ years of Professional Experience as a Scrum Master in Software Development Projects
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Excellent communication, including the ability to express yourself clearly in English (both written and spoken), and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Knowledge of other Agile methodologies like XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Scrum Master Certification is a solid plus
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation, including a willingness to develop and enjoy taking challenges and responsibilities
- Ability to learn and share skills with the rest of the team
- Remote-work opportunities as well as full support for family/private situations
- Medical Scheme
- Commuting Allowance
- Meal Ticket or Meal allowance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Kindergarten Allowance
- 40 Hours per week with Flexible Schedule
If you feel that this is the place for you, please do apply!
* Please send us your CV in English.
* Please note we may close this position earlier in case of finding successful candidates.
* If you have any kind of disability, do not hesitate to inform us and present your certificate. GreenPowerMonitor (DNV) is an employer that offers equal opportunities to everyone, regardless any condition.
Company & Business Area Description
DNV Energy Systems delivers world-renowned advisory services to the energy value chain including renewables and energy management. Our expertise spans onshore and offshore wind power, solar, conventional generation, transmission and distribution, smart grids, and sustainable energy use, as well as energy markets and regulations. Our experts support customers around the globe in delivering a safe, reliable, efficient, and sustainable energy supply.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!