A Relationship Banker is a Financial Concierge for our walk in customers. You are responsible for building customer and business relationships by proactively recommending appropriate deposit, loan and other banking products. When needed, you will also process customer transactions accurately and efficiently in order to provide exemplary customer service but educating customers on bank products, services and technology. This role serves as the 'Digital Coach' in the branch and is responsible for educating customers and colleagues about digital banking tools. Responsible for delivering meetings with their branch team and working with their Branch Manager to build action plans to increase awareness and usage of our digital tools.
Your responsibilities include:
- Providing excellent customer service and effectively resolving customer issues.
- Being proficient in understanding and educating customers on consumer deposit products and consumer lending.
- Driving sales through walk-in customers with a disciplined sales process and using current technology to drive both sales and service.
- Sourcing referrals from customers, other bank colleagues and partners while educating and referring customers to other areas of the bank to deepen relationships and build a strong partnership.
- Adhering to all operational, security, risk and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Demonstrating acumen in sales, customer service, relationship management, banking, investments, consumer lending, business banking, business lending, communication and presentation.
- High School Diploma
- 1 year customer service in banking, financial services or goal driven retail sales. Can include military service in an administration, contracting, civil affairs, or similar role
- Bachelor's Degree
- Career minded individuals that want to join an organization where they can gain experience and build a career. Huntington provides career paths and development plans to get you where you want to go
- Bachelor's Degree
- Cash handling skills preferred but not required
- Comfort with technology such as mobile services and online banking services is a plus
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position