Collaborative Support Programs of NJ (CSPNJ), a peer led not-for-profit organization, seeks part-time Wellness Provider for a Wellness Center on the grounds of Ancora Psychiatric Hospital in Hammonton, NJ. Position is part-time between 15 and 18 hours per week including weekends/ flexible schedule. Individuals working through their own recovery and who have received mental health services are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Provides individual and group peer support, socialization and recreational activities at the wellness center
- Wellness Provider works with other wellness provider(s) to run day-to-day operations of the center, under the supervision of the Community Liaison.
- Helps coordinate with hospital staff as needed and assists with community relations and other related activities.
- High School diploma with 2 years work experience in the mental health field or equivalent.
- Must possess excellent people skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Valid NJ drivers license and acceptable driving record is required.
- Knowledge of psychiatric rehabilitation model preferred.