Technician Assignment Specialist
Barrister is a WBENC and NWBOC Certified Woman Owned Business.
Our Dispatchers advise the technician scope of work, tools needed, date and time of the call, include any site-specific information / instructions as well as negotiate payment terms. They ensure technicians have all documentation needed to successfully complete the service call and contact end-users to set and confirm appointments.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous sales experience, collections experience or previous customer service experience.
- Basic knowledge on how to operate a computer.
- High energy, able to work in a fast-paced environment and possess the ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to negotiate service repair opportunities and rate of compensation.
- Strong phone skills. Must speak clearly; majority of time is spent talking on a telephone.
- Strong written communication skills; must be able to convey information in an effective and efficient manner.
- Attention to detail with serious proofreading skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.