Supervisor Cash Mgmnt
Cash Document Control
2434 Interstate Plaza Dr.
Hammond, IN 46324
WHAT WE NEED
Detailed financial supervisor
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Let's talk about the bottom line: payment. Patients have to pay for services. Hospitals have to account for those payments. It may not be what you first think of when you think of working for a hospital, but it's an important piece of the health care business. Deeply involved in this process are is our Supervisor of Cash Management – the one who is responsible for ensuring that all payments and allowances are posted in a compliant and timely manner.
Are you extremely detail-oriented and organized? Are you a good leader? Do you enjoy staying busy and working in a fast-paced environment? We've got a great place for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide reports as requested by Management and Accounting.
- Make decisions for direct reports in assigned major functional area and performs HR activities such as performance evaluations, disciplinary actions, staff planning and interviews.
- Supervise the work of others and manages the performance of individuals through feedback and recommendations.
- Monitor and works all work ques as assigned.
- Monitor and reports staffs KPI daily.
- Respond and review all departments/facilities/finance inquiries to ensure for account accuracy.
- Insure all system reported issues are documented and resolved timely.
- Responsible for performance improvement.
- Responsible for creating and delivering status summary.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Understanding of payor relationships, requirements and compliant billing practices.
- Knowledge of health care providers including health industry product vendors.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Supervisory and team leadership skills, including coaching, engaging and developing employees.
- Strong customer service skills.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
5-10 Years Experience
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
BILLING & HEALTH INFORMATION
Nearest Major Market: Gary
Nearest Secondary Market: Chicago