St. Luke's is looking for a Registered Nurse to join us in our strategy to be the community's trusted partner in providing exceptional, patient-centered care.
Registered Nurse Family Medicine/Quick Care Clinic – Hailey and Kethum, Idaho
The Registered Nurse is responsible for evaluating patients and assisting physicians with patient care. Plans, implements, and documents nursing care based on patient's needs.
ABOUT KETCHUM/ SUN VALLEY
Located in the Wood River Valley, Ketchum is adjacent to Sun Valley and the communities share many resources; both sit in the same valley beneath Bald Mountain, with its world-famous skiing. The city also draws tourists from around the world to enjoy its fishing, hiking, trail riding, tennis, shopping, art galleries, and more.
Sun Valley, ID offers excellent top rated schools, cultural activities such as art, symphony and theatre and an exciting outdoor lifestyle. Four-season climate means you can play outdoors year-round with world class downhill and Nordic skiing in the winter, and countless mountain biking, hiking and fly-fishing opportunities in the summer, there is always something to do after work. Consistently rated as a best place to practice medicine, raise a family and forge lasting relationships. For unparalleled quality of life, join us in Sun Valley.
Hours: Hailey Clinic Hours are 9am to 7pm Monday-Friday
Ketchum Clinic Hours are 9am to 7pm Monday-Sunday
(Will be required to work rotating weekends in Ketchum)
- Associates of Nursing Degree or Diploma Certificate
- RN's with less than 1 year of RN experience, at the time of hire into the RN position, must have graduated from an accredited nursing program (ACEN – Accreditation Commission of Education in Nursing or CNEA –Commission of Nursing Education Accreditation)
- Current RN licensure from the State of Practice
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
- 2+ years of nursing experience preferred
WHY ST. LUKE'S?
St. Luke's Health System is Idaho's largest employer and most awarded health system, with a medical staff of over 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. Made up of eight hospitals around central and southern Idaho, we are proud to be the only locally owned and operated, physician-led, not-for-profit health system in the state. St. Luke's has been awarded by IBM Watson Health as one of the Top 15 Health Systems in the country for the sixth consecutive year. Only two health systems have received this recognition more years than us – Mayo and Asante. We are committed to providing high quality patient care and positively impacting the lives of those in our community. St. Luke's enjoys an outstanding reputation as both a quality employer and a superior healthcare organization.
Learn more about what the Wood River Valley has to offer you:
City of Ketchum | Sawtooth Wilderness | Sun Valley Resort | Sun Valley Opera | Sawtooth Botanical Garden | Sun Valley Museum of History | Sun Valley Center for the Arts | Easley Hot Springs | The Nature Conservancy in Idaho - & Ernest Hemingway's last Home
- St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.