Supply Chain Inventory Analyst
Location: Hackettstown, NJ
Duration: 3 months
- This position will be responsible for assessing the inventory adjustments at the site, auditing the inventory accuracy of raw/packs stored at the site and insuring proper inventory accuracy business processes are being followed.
- This position will support the External Supply Chain Analysts and will provide support for inventory questions for External Manufacturing sites.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
Monitoring site business process conformance and reporting business process issues, implementing process continuous improvements, overseeing write-offs process for External Manufacturing and performing operations transactions in SAP that support the business processes.
This position requires an in-depth understanding of the inventory control and excel and will create and run reports for analysis leading to overall process and operational improvement.
The position is responsible for auditing and ensuring the accuracy of static and transactional inventory data and performing follow-up activities to correct errors in reporting and procedures.
This position requires an in-depth understanding of BOMs, Recipes and the Change control process as it relates to insuring that SAP data is properly configured and set up for the External Manufacturing sites.
- Ensure accuracy of External Manufacturing site inventory
- Ensure proper Inventory Management processes for External Manufacturing Sites are followed:
SAP inventory, waste, & re-work transactions
Donor actual consumption transactions
Cycle count transactions
Write off transactions
SAP/BW inventory reporting
- Expert functional support for timely and accurate resolution of SAP transaction errors for External Manufacturing Supply Chain Analysts and trouble shoot Material Set up issues
Supporting Competencies and Capabilities:
- Action oriented
- Drive for results
- Problem solving
- Communication skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and interpret data
- Demonstrated detail orientation with the ability to manage priorities
- Functional/Technical skills
- 1 year of related work experience in a logistics, supply chain or manufacturing
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of work experience as a materials planner, production scheduler, or related logistics/supply chain function
- Knowledge of finished goods schedule, line rates, pack mixes, plant capacities, seasonal trends, and promotional activities
- Solid understanding of raw and packaging specifications, suppliers, and lead times
- Knowledge and experience using SAP
- Bachelor's degree is highly desired
Other Job Responsibilities:
- High level of demonstrated computer end-user skills; i.e., Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are necessary, as well as the ability to negotiate, persuade, and analyse
- Ability to have strong relationships with line managers, external manufacturing managers, external manufacturing analysts and other site leaders
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment
environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race,
color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.