Requisition Number: HALCY01324
Physical Therapist Full-time in Gulfport, MS
- Are you an excellent Physical Therapist looking for a company that embraces your philosophy dedicated to exceeding patient/family expectations?
- Would you enjoy working with rehab teams and clinical specialists, who continually emphasize learning, growing & developing new programs?
- Are you a Physical Therapist who is passionate about working with the adult/senior population in skilled nursing, long-term care, & assisted living settings?
- Would you like to work for a 100% therapist managed & operated company?
If you answered yes to any of the above, we encourage you to apply for our Physical Therapist position in Gulfport, MS.
Boyington Health and Rehabilitation Center
1530 Broad Avenue
Gulfport, MS 39501
Comprehensive Benefits for Physical Therapist include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- Life Insurance – 100% company paid
- Supplemental Life – optional
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Home and Auto Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Corporate Discounts
Work/Life Balance for Physical Therapist:
- Extremely Generous PTO accrual over 5 weeks/year
- Flexible Schedule
- Monthly Employee Activity & Recognition Events
- Quarterly Team Building Contests
- Quarterly Company Recognition Awards
Professional Growth & Development for Physical Therapist:
- Company Continues to Grow/Expand Including New Construction
- New Opportunities In Other Divisions or Leadership, Promotion from Within
- Internal CEU/In-services & Online Education
- External CEU Unlimited Access of CEU 360 Offering 650+ Courses
About the Facility…
Boyington Health and Rehabilitation Center is a 170-bed facility specializing in skilled nursing and rehabilitation services. On any given day, we may be helping someone recover from a stroke, accident or injury, creating a customized dietary plan or comforting someone through the final stage of life. No matter the need, we are committed to helping you or your loved one achieve the highest level of independence and health.
Our Culture at Halcyon, our approach to healthcare services emphasizes teamwork and personal involvement to create a compassionate, caring environment for our residents. We do more than just meet their physical needs – we are committed to helping our residents live happier, healthier, and more fulfilling lives through social interaction and enriching environments that promote independence. We take pride in assisting therapists in reaching a work/life balance coupled with professional growth.
- Current state registration/licensure or limited permit as a Physical Therapist.
- Demonstrates professional behavior and appearance.
- Attends and participates in continuing educational programs and in-services as requested, which may require overnight travel.
- Ability to work on and comprehend computerized technology.
- Protects patients/residents and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Must be able to speak the English language in a comprehensible format.
- Subject to lifting, carrying, and supporting patients/residents.
- Must be able to lift medical equipment, supplies, etc.
- Must be able to move (walk, bend, stand, sit, push, pull, lift) intermittently throughout the workday.
- Must be constantly alert for patient/resident safety.
Education: Graduate of an accredited college or university with a Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy.
For further information, please contact:
Human Resources Generalist
Efax: 877 - 991 - 7237
Halcyon Rehabilitation is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and employs qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local laws.