Job Description: Videographer / Marketing Associate
Levin Rinke Realty
Summary - Job Description:
This job summary is for a full-time marketing associate at a growing Real Estate Brokerage with over 100 Agents. This position will focus on elevating the brand through filming, interviewing, editing, and creating content for individual Realtors. This position will be paid hourly with additional incentives based on performance and company growth. As this team member grows into their role they will be given the opportunity to expand their responsibilities and grow their career. This employee will not be permitted to sell real estate. This position must be a people person that will directly interface with our team members, agents and staff to provide support for brokerage growth and sales. This position reports to the Marketing Department Director and interfaces with Realtors on a daily basis.
Core Job Responsibilities:
Contributing to the maintenance of social media accounts
Creating marketing content for the brokerage and individual Realtors
Develop successful recruitment campaigns
Telling the brand story of the company through video and motion graphics
Collaborate with other departments to create internal content for training and education
Managing and directing live shoots and post production
Taking responsibility for preparedness, maintenance, and set up and tear down of film equipment
Pay: $20.00 Plus Incentives based on performance and how they contribute to the company’s growth.
With Your Application:
● You must submit a demo reel and sample script or interview questions.
● You must complete a 2-4 hour in-person competency test in adobe programs.
● You are a prolific editor fluent with Adobe After Effects as well as Microsoft Office Suite.
● You have Four Year Degree in Film or Video Production.
● You have a strong demo reel (Recent graduates are fine with powerful demonstration of technical capabilities).
● You are Mac fluent.
● You have strong interpersonal skills and enjoy collaborating.
● You are be positive, energetic, and have a strong personal code of ethics.
● You enjoy being highly organized and thrive under pressure of deadlines.
● You enjoy multi-tasking and respond well to direct critique of work.
● You are adept at creating motion graphics and 2D animations.