Landscape Training Manager
Yard Solutions has an immediate need for a Landscape Training Manager. The successful candidate will train our in-house employees and all newly hired technicians. Were looking for a self-starting professional who can jump in with both feet and take over the training schedule and curriculum. The Landscape Training Manager will coordinate with HR department and our employee management crew to ensure all jobs are fully staffed with trained, experienced employees. Previous experience in the landscaping industry is required!
- Assess employees skills, talents, performance and productivity and prepare written evaluations with advice for improvement
- Oversee new-hire training in all key areas of mowing/maintenance, including: mowing, pruning, trimming, weed-eating, mulching
- Research new training materials and supplies that might enhance our training procedures and provide value to our employees
- On-board new hires and assign them to training sessions
- Identify future training needs and create curriculum to facilitate that training
- Search for gaps in training material or content that should be filled to ensure safety and productivity among staff members
- Communicate with team members, trainers and management to ensure all needs are met
- High school diploma/GED required (Bachelors degree preferred)
- 2+ years experience in the landscaping industry
- 2+ years experience in training
- Experience designing and implementing training curriculum
- Excellent team-building, organization, communication, and leadership skills
- Familiarity with industry best practices and standards
- Ability to translate complex problems and concepts in training
How Do You Apply? CLICK ON THE LINK PROVIDED. PLEASE BE SURE TO FILL OUT THE ENTIRE APPLICATION. INDEED APPLY OR APPLYING WITH JUST A RESUME WILL CAUSE A DELAY IN YOUR APPLICATION PROCESSING!!!
A member of our management team will reach out to you soon!
Call 614-836-8205 for more details. Ask for Jennifer!
Go to www.yardsolutions.com and click on “Careers“ to view all of our career opportunities!