Yard Solutions - “Providing outdoor environments that enrich people's lives.“
If you enjoy working outdoors, have a positive attitude, and a good attendance record, we would love to speak with you about a career (with growth potential) in the landscaping industry!
The Hardscape/Construction Foreman is competent in establishing grades, building walls, and anticipating the needs of a hardscape crew. This position reports to the Landscape Production Manager.
- Master the skills necessary to perform the work you were hired to do according to top industry standards
- Pre-planning for each project by participating in job handoff meetings
- Install paver patios, retaining walls, outdoor lighting, and other hardscapes
- Comply with the companys safety policies and procedures
- Perform snow removal responsibilities in accordance with companys snow plan
- Manage crew productivity and performance to adhere to contract hours and specifications.
- Manage crew members daily time and attendance
- Valid drivers license
- 3+ years experience with a professional landscaping company installing hardscapes.
- Ability to push, pull lift or move up to 50 pounds unassisted.
- Insurability and ability to operate a company vehicle
- Knowledge of and ability to operate a skid steer.
- Ability to read landscape designs/blueprints
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Planning, organizing, and strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, quickly-changing environment
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Dedication to an excellent customer experience
- Strong work ethic, embracing accountability and consistency
- Excellent problem-solving skills, and a desire for constant improvement
How Do You Apply? CLICK ON THE LINK PROVIDED. PLEASE BE SURE TO FILL OUT THE ENTIRE APPLICATION. INDEED APPLY OR APPLYING WITH JUST A RESUME WILL CAUSE A DELAY IN YOUR APPLICATION PROCESSING!!!
A member of our management team will reach out to you soon!
Call 614-836-8205 for more details. Ask for Jennifer!
Go to www.yardsolutions.com and click on “Careers“ to view all of our career opportunities!