UPMC Community Medicine is currently hiring for a regular full time Licensed Practical Nurse, OP (LPN) to support the Family Healthcare Partners Family Medicine practice located in Grove City, PA.
This position will work a variable Monday through Friday daylight schedule.
Provide professional nursing care to office patients under supervision of patient care providers.
- Assess patient's general condition and take vital signs and weight.
- Assist physicians with examinations, diagnostic procedures and treatments.
- Comply with all policies and procedures.
- Comply with requirements of appropriate regulatory agencies (i.e. OSHA, CLIA, PA Department of Health).
- Document all activities/interventions, patient/family responses, medication dispensed/prescribed, etc., in the medical record.
- Draw blood.
- Maintain strict confidentiality related to medical records and other data.
- Promote wellness by providing patient education materials, communicating physician advice/instructions.
- Graduate of an approved LPN school of nursing.
- One year clinical experience preferred.
- Outpatient experience preferred
- EMR/Triage experience preferred
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
CPR required based on AHA standards that include both a didactic and skills demonstration component within 30 days of hire
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) OR Basic Life Support (BLS) OR Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Act 33 with renewal Act 34 with renewal Act 73 FBI Clearance
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran