Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Venture Solutions is looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join their technology team! In this role, you will be facilitating discussions with internal cross-functional teams to help analyze and extract technical information from our existing ERP systems. Your analysis will help determine our ERP implementation plans for internal business systems, existing customer solutions, and products. It’s critical (and exciting) to our future! You will help us document requirements, communicate workflows, log issues, build training documentations/videos, and offer clarification to technical and business users regarding technical documents and workflows.
- Support Oracle launch, implementation and module roll out
- Provide technical leadership during the design, testing and implementation of an Oracle ERP system
- Document and understand the current business processes and software usage with view of future state
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams in different lines of business to collect requirements for Oracle project
- Participate in project planning sessions, defining the scope of the project and defining the business requirements.
- Create technical artifacts for internal or client review (i.e.: Workflows, Business Requirements, Functional Specifications, Non-Functional Specifications, Use Cases, other artifacts).
- Conduct requirement review sessions (with the project team, including business partners, developers, and others)
- Clearly and concisely document requirements and functional specifications using appropriate requirement tools/techniques (such as use cases, process maps, etc.).
- Work with developers to translate requirements into something that they understand, and then translate developers' subsequent questions into something the stakeholders can understand.
- Solution assessment and validation to ensure there are no gaps from the requirement process and development stages.
- Create and discuss process flow and data flow diagrams using Visio or similar tools.
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to identify, document and validate requirements. Help to scope the system, identify potential areas of automation and reengineer the underlying business process.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ yeas of experience in technical requirement gathering
- Creative and analytical mind that can extract information from disparate business systems
- Strong communication skills for conveying findings associated with research
- Self-starter personality that attempts to figure things out on their own
- Experience with creating various artifacts – process maps, business requirement document, gap analysis document, etc.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office product suite (Teams, Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- 10% Travel
We Would Also Prefer:
- 2-3 years of experience implementing ERP systems, specifically Oracle.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Science preferred
- Data analysis, Business analysis or extract-transform-load (ETL) experience
- Familiarity of Agile as well as the Waterfall Frameworks
- Familiarity with Jira and the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Basic knowledge of application development
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Venture Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.