Kelly Services is looking to hire several Site Logistics Operators/Material Handlers in Knoxville, TN for an industry leading chemical company. For this opportunity, you could be placed as a Chemical Finished Product Operator or a Polymers Packaging/Warehousing/Shipping Operator on a long-term, indefinite assignment. You will be working with chemicals and should be comfortable doing such - either with previous experience or the willingness to learn.
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Project Coordinator for one of our top clients in Groton, CT.
As a Project Coordinator placed with Kelly Services, you will be responsible for providing financial and administrative support to the Project Managers.
This position is contract to hire starting at 16.50/hour, the hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
Additional Job Responsibilities Include:
- Document management (creating and maintaining files and spreadsheets, copying and scanning documents, collecting and collating documents for management)
- Handle finance functions (reconciliation of general ledger to cost reports, various other monthly reconciliations, invoicing, reporting, creating purchase orders)
- Provide general administrative support (scheduling, typing, taking minutes, handling correspondence, etc)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Recent experience working in a project coordinator role
- Advanced knowledge in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Experience in cost reporting and/or invoicing is preferred but not required
Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.